Can I reset my password?
Of course! You can reset your password if you forgot it or update your password in the application.
If you forgot your password...
1. From the homepage, click the Sign in button on the top-right corner of your screen.
2. Enter your Retrium email address and click next.
3. Click the "Forgot your password" link.
4. Click the "Recover Password" button to receive an email with further instructions.
5. Check your email and follow the instructions outlined there to create a new password! If you don't receive an email within a few minutes, please check to ensure the email you entered was correct. If so, check your spam folder and contact your IT team to ensure retrium.com email addresses are whitelisted at your company. After that, please contact email@example.com for help.
If you want to update your password in the application...
1. Navigate to your email address on the top right of the application and click it to open the "User Settings" modal.
2. From this screen, click the button to reset your password.
3. Enter the email address associated with your Retrium account.
4. Follow the instructions in the email! If you don't receive an email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder. After that, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.