Upgrading your account
When you're ready to upgrade to a paid version of Retrium you'll be able to purchase a subscription right from the application. It takes less than a minute to get up-and-running! You'll need to be an Organization Admin to upgrade to a paid plan for your company.
To upgrade your subscription, just follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the gear icon near the name of your Organization in the navigation panel on the left side of your screen.
2. You'll be taken to the Org Settings modal, where you'll want to click on the "Subscription" tab to view and update your subscription information.
3. Everyone starts on the free trial plan, and the subscription page will let you know how many days you have left in your trial. Click the button at the button of the subscription page to upgrade your account to a paid subscription.
4. This will open a new page that summarizes the edition, pricing, and features available in Retrium, and you can click "Purchase Subscription" to add in your billing details.
5. Add your name, credit card information, and billing address and click "Confirm" to purchase your subscription.
6. For each activated Team Room, you'll be charged $29 right away.
7. You can always update your payment information from the "Subscription" page in the Org Settings modal, including your payment method and billing email address. Many people add a shared email address for receipts, invoices, or accounts payable as their billing email. This page will also include your payment receipts when they're ready to view.
8. The billing email will receive a payment receipt after the credit card is charged each month.